Thursday, February 23, 2006

Loving Springtime

It's an amazing time of year. There is so much green everywhere and the wildflowers are in bloom. I'm lucky to live out in nature. I have to make sure to enjoy it more instead of spending too much time in front of the computer (it's nighttime now so it's ok).

The other day, I took my girls on a picnic and hike a few miles south of here. We saw so many beautiful flowers of every color, shape, and size. I made an effort to hunt down more and more different types and to teach my kids to appreciate them all.

Next week I'll take them to Givat HaTermosim, a hill nearby that has all the regular wildflowers plus a special type (Termosim) that only grow on this one hill. It's a beautiful place that I've taken my kids to a couple times already in previous years. Ok, I just got off the phone with a friend of mine, and we'll go together one day next week with our kids. I'm really looking forward to it.

1 Comments:

At February 26, 2006 4:40 PM, Blogger AbbaGav said...

The flowers are highly recommended. Sharon took the girls up and they loved it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home