Sunday, March 05, 2006

Excuses, Excuses

Maintaining a blog isn't easy. Not only is it hard to think of new content for it all the time, I have to make time to write. Well, the past week's been a bust. I haven't thought of anything notable to write about and I haven't had all that much time anyway.

My days have been filled with taking care of my girls and settling into my new part-time job. The only time I have for it is after they go to bed, but I've got other things to do as well. As soon as I come online several people seem to show up for chat. Then there's email correspondence to deal with. I don't remember the last time I got so far behind on online juggling news either.

I also haven't had time for pursuing my juggling career as much as I had hoped. The good news is that the job is going well and the pay more than makes up for the loss in marketing my juggling. But juggling is still my goal and I have serious plans.

And I'm also serious about this blog. Stay tuned...

3 Comments:

At March 07, 2006 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You now get a feeling for how it is to be a full time stay at home dad.

Ain't it fun, no time for anything, figure out a way to juggle with the kids.

 
At March 07, 2006 6:49 PM, Blogger Scott Seltzer said...

If I were a full-time Mr. Mom, that would be much easier - I'd have free time when the kids are at gan. I'm more like a working single-parent which is tougher because we go from job to kids/house without any personal time until the kids go to bed. If it were just kids and salary job, that would be much easier than pursuing the juggling career on the side - there's hardly time for that. Plus, trying to maintain a blog on top of it all is the only thing that I'm complaining about here.

 
At March 07, 2006 11:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you can't possibly drop the blog, so the only solution seems to be droppign the kids, eh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home