Friday, April 07, 2006

Convention Workshops

I volunteered for many years to run the workshops at the Israeli Juggling Convention. I stopped volunteering a couple years ago but it's always just assumed that I'd do it, so here I am. Usually I start making phone calls and arrangements a month or so before the convention. Well, it's a week before and I made my first phone calls today. I'm a bad boy but don't tell the main convention oragnizer. I've actually already confirmed 75% of the timeslots I need so I'm sure it'll be fine.

2 Comments:

At April 10, 2006 7:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmm.
at least you can thank me for packing almost the entire convention timetable with shows and attractions and leaving you almost no time slots for workshops :-)

 
At April 21, 2006 5:55 AM, Blogger Leah Goodman said...

Scott, Itsik, etc: Great job on the convention!

The International show was amazing.

now give me the shoes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home